Updated December 17, 2021
The way that we do things has changed a little bit during the pandemic to keep our community and our staff safe, while keeping shopping fun!
- to ensure proper physical distancing, only 6 shoppers may be in the store at one time.
- Social distancing arrows are marked on the floor to help you navigate the shop while distancing
- Physical distancing is now a legal requirement, and not a suggestion.
- our staff will be wearing KN95 masks while serving you.
- We have increased our ventilation with Rapid Circulation Ionizing HEPA filters to improve air quality.
- Masks are now mandatory in Prince Edward Island in indoor public spaces. In the event that you do not have a mask with you, we will offer you a disposable mask. Masks MUST be worn properly when in the store, fully covering both the nose and mouth. You will be asked to adjust your mask if it is below your nose or mouth. If you cannot wear a mask, we are happy to help you over the phone, or through email and the website to pick out your pieces, and are more than happy to be your personal shopper for curbside pick-up.
- we have hand sanitizer just inside the entry to the shop, and ask that all customers sanitize before shopping.
- please keep touching merchandise limited as much as possible to the items that you intend to purchase.
- high touch areas such as doors, counters and debit machines will be disinfected frequently.
- Our curbside pick up will remain as a free service to online and telephone shoppers to help support those who are immuno-compromised, high risk and caregivers of the high risk. It is also available for all of our client's convenience at this time <3.